Rep. Darren Bailey’s courtroom battle in opposition to Gov. JB Pritzker will return to Clay County Thursday afternoon.
The Xenia Republican is chopping his Florida trip quick to make it again to courtroom. Nevertheless, Bailey’s spokesman says he gained’t get examined for COVID-19 “on the recommendation of his physician.” Jose Durbin defined Bailey has no signs and stayed in Florida lower than 48 hours. Bailey’s Lawyer, Tom DeVore, says he gained’t get examined both. “I’m feeling high quality and don’t see a necessity for a take a look at.”
Is he being suggested by Dr. Kevorkian?
* And the native GOP is throwing an indoors occasion…
A principle goes round that a few of these southern/southwestern outbreaks might be resulting from folks going again inside to recreate to be able to escape the warmth outdoors.
* Florida shatters records with over 10,000 new COVID-19 cases in single day: In June, Florida infections rose by 168% or over 95,000 new circumstances. The % of checks coming again constructive has skyrocketed to 15% from four% on the finish of Might. Florida, with 21 million residents, has reported extra new day by day coronavirus circumstances than any European nation had on the top of their outbreaks.
* Pence To Visit Tampa As Florida COVID-19 Circumstances Surge
* Florida’s COVID-19 cases have exploded since DeSantis OK’d reopening plan: For the reason that governor made the announcement on June three that bars, film theaters, bowling alleys, arcades and auditoriums might start to reopen at 50-percent capability indoors with strict sanitation and social distancing pointers in place – and full capability outdoor – Florida’s COVID-19 numbers have skyrocketed, with a four-digit improve daily besides one, which fell simply shy of the 1,000 mark.
* Covid-19 Cases Hit Record at Florida Lengthy-Time period Care Facilities
* Florida’s COVID-19 surge leads to tighter restrictions for some Caribbean visitors: Focusing on Florida’s surging coronavirus infections as a public well being risk, two Caribbean locations joined the Bahamas Tuesday in altering their entry requirement for vacationers touring from the state — and elsewhere in the USA.
* ICUs full at three Lee, Collier hospitals as coronavirus cases continue to rise: Three of Southwest Florida’s 9 acute-care hospitals had no out there intensive-care unit beds for adults on Wednesday, partly due to rising numbers of coronavirus circumstances.
* Coronavirus in Lee County: What you need to know Thursday, July 2: These new constructive circumstances resulted from a complete of 1,088 checks reported Wednesday by the state for Lee County. That’s a positivity charge of 32.5%. Lee crossed 5,000 COVID-19 circumstances on Sunday. It took simply 4 extra days for the county to simply surpass 6,000. That’s yet one more day than it took for Lee to go from four,000 circumstances (June 25) to five,000 (June 28).
* Publix confirms 21 additional stores in Central Florida impacted by COVID-19